Friday, June 18, 2010

Custom Crankbaits 6-18-2010

Here is my latest batch of crankbaits.. I just finished these a few days ago..
All are 125mm except the bottom lure is 175mm..



5" Gold foil 1.9oz


5" Natural Shad 1.7oz





5" Fire Shad 1.7oz






5" Copper foil 1.9oz




7" Gold foil 2.3oz



  These are all made from PVC board, a very strong and durable synthetic stock.. Multiple coats of E-Tex epoxy with glitter mixed into it.. 4X strong VMC hooks, ready to Rock-n-Roll....!

If you have interest in my lures please visit www.JPMYERSLURES.com ...

I also post a few lures on http://www.etsy.com/shop/JPMYERSLURES ...



2 comments:

  1. These look the part, And are Great Lures, I would love to see one with a pike on it,
    Great Blogging JP,
    ,,,Paddy,,,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awsome creations!!!!! I really admire luremakers like you, the reward of getting a pike with you own lure must be double.

    Please keep those master pieces coming as often as you can.

    Greetings from Finland.

    ReplyDelete