Monday, June 7, 2010

Custom Repaint Fishing Lures ( Sebile Rapala Salmo Gancraft )




Hello and welcome to my blog, JP Myers Lures, handcrafted fishing lures.. This is my first attempt at a blog and this is my first entry into my blog.. I will be posting new photos of my latest creations as they become available.. For the present I have a website on eBay, but I do plan to make my own site in the near future..

As time permits, i hope to post some "how to" photos and text on luremaking.. If this interests you, please let me know.. At the present time I am too busy to complete this task.. But I do hope to get a tutorial posted on making crankbaits and glider/jerkbaits from PVC board.. It should be interesting..

Here are a few custom painted name brand lures just to get things going.. Gancraft is above, and below we have a few Salmo Buster Jerks..








Here is some Rapala F16's




Salmo Slider


Sebile Magic Swimmer


And 2 Salmo Fatso's



All of the above lures I custom painted for an avid fisherman in Budapest, Hungary.. I no longer do custom painting by request, so please do not ask.. I now only make and paint my own creations..


If you have interest in my lures please visit http://www.jpmyerslures.com/ ...
I also post a few lures on  http://www.etsy.com/shop/JPMYERSLURES ...

1 comment:

  1. Here's wishing you well with your new Blog JP,
    ,,,Paddy,,,

    ReplyDelete